Use below. By accessing the site, you agree to the following Terms. Any
previous or differing agreements concerning this website are superseded
by these Terms.
- We grant you full access to the website. Information, including content, images, audio tracks, and videos are for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any use, modification or distribution of the materials for commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial), without previous written permission of commsLAB Ltd, is prohibited.
- Copyrights and service marks owned by commsLAB Ltd may not be removed. Everything you read or see on the site is copyrighted or otherwise protected and owned by commsLAB Ltd and may only be used as provided in these Terms or with the prior written approval of commsLAB Ltd. commsLAB Ltd disclaims any non-infringement of third parties’ rights from information on the website.
- The publication of any information by commsLAB Ltd constitutes neither permission, nor a copyright or license in any form.
- The commsLAB website contains intellectual property rights such as patents, trademarks, confidential information, technologies, products and processes, and other proprietary matters. Publication in the website does not constitute permission to use these patents, trademarks, confidential information, technologies, products and processes, or other rights.
- commsLAB Ltd is not liable for any damages of any kind occurring from the use of information on the website. Efforts are made to ensure the accuracy of all information; however, mistakes may occur. No guarantee is given in this respect. commsLAB Ltd reserves the right to add, amend or delete any information without prior notification.
- The website and the content are provided «as is». commsLAB Ltd, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all liability or responsibility for mistakes in the website content, including all warranties, fitness for particular purpose, or non-infringement of third parties.
- commsLAB Ltd cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files from this website are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties, and accepts no liability in this respect.
- Any product descriptions, or services noted on the commsLAB website are not intended to constitute offers to sell or solicitations in connection with any products or services. The website may provide information for products and services that are not available in all jurisdictions.
- Links to the commsLAB website may only link to the home page of the linked site. Links to other specific website pages need prior written consent from commsLAB Ltd.
- commsLAB Ltd reserves the right to take legal action against a breach of any term or condition of this agreement. By accessing this website, the user agrees that commsLAB Ltd is not liable for damages of any kind, in particular for claims regarding the misuse of patents, trademarks, registered names, copyrights or other intellectual property or other laws and agrees to hold commsLAB Ltd harmless.
Most pages on the commsLAB website are open to the public, i.e. do not require registration. Some services, such as responding to inquiries, may require personal information.
commsLAB Ltd does not sell, distribute or make personal information available outside the commsLAB group in any other way. commsLAB Ltd protects all data with the up-to-date administrative and technical (firewalls, etc.) safeguards.
- Confidentiality & Privacy
commsLAB Ltd makes reasonable efforts to maintain up-to-date and accurate information. Website users may object to the use of personal information. Inquiries concerning the use of data, disclosures, corrections or deletions can be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for data deletions are processed according to compulsory archival guidelines.
- Information Disclosures, Corrections & Deletions